In Stock Order today!
Designed by Skunkworx Hobbies, the SWH170 – Codename “Kermit” is set to ignite the world of short-track FPV racing.
170mm wheelbase, 4 inch max props, 1306/3100kv motors.
The Kermit has been carefully designed to use standard gear (albeit the small stuff!) and cut from 3mm and 1.5mm carbon to create an incredibly tough little racing frame.
The Kermit is customizable with an included 3D printed skirt.
- SWH170 Kermit Micro Quadcopter V1
- Material: 1.5mm & 3mm Taiwan Matte Carbon Fiber or Taiwan Glossy Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 170mm
- Weight: 62g
- Hardware: Black Nylon and Steel
- Motor mounts: Square M2 mounting patterns to suit most 1306 – 1806 motors
- Power Distribution: Hextronic™ Mini PDB supplied with frame
- Flight Controller: Optimised for Naze32 and CC3D size boards
- Flight Camera: To suit mini CCD/CMOS cased FPV camera
- Motors: DYS 1306/3100kv
- ESCs: 10-12A BLheli/SimonK 3-4S capable
- Flight Controller: Naze32
- Propellors: GemFan 4045 CRP Props
- Battery: 850-1000mah 3-4S (50-90C min)
- Receiver: 5 channel min
- Flight Camera: Mini CCD/CMOS FPV cam
- Video Transmitter: 25-200mw mini 5.8ghz