The Lumenier RaceBlade FPV racing quadcopter airframe is a light weight, super stiff, finely tuned airframe designed for high performance FPV Drone Racing. The airframe implements 4mm thick removable arms and supports various arm sizes supporting 4", 5", and 6" propellers. Lumenier's RaceBlade brand comprises a number of highly specialized components for the FPV Drone Racer.
The Lumenier RaceBlade quad deploys and improves the removable center X arm position made popular in pro pilot circles by the Alien racing quad and further refines the popular center section of the Lumenier QAV210/180 with a number of key innovations. To enable extremely fast arm changeovers in race pit settings, the RaceBlade frame implements custom developed, precision machined aluminum mounting hardware. This hardware allows a pilot to remove an arm by removing 3 screws from the bottom of the airframe without the need to worry about holding nuts or other hardware on the inside of the airframe. One 2mm Allen tool is all that is needed to completely remove an arm within seconds. The custom aluminum hardware also stiffens the frame core and eliminates the need for captive nuts that would have to be press fit into the Carbon Fiber. No structural connection is made between the arm fasteners and the power distribution board to avoid shorts during severe crashes. The bare RaceBlade frame kit weighs only 103g (with PDB, but no other electronics or motors), significantly lighter than the competition.
The airframe comes with all Aluminum hardware. All screws are premium, tempered, black anodized aluminum. The long aluminum spacers are also anodized black and, for the first time, have a textured grip surface treatment, which facilitates holding of the spacers during assembly and servicing of the airframe.
- TeamX4 2206 2300 Pro Brushless Motors
- LittleBee 30A ESC
- Naze 32 REV6
- Lumenier 200mw VTX with Power Switch
- Foxeer HS1177 Camera
- SiganDrone GoPro Session Mount
- FrSky XSR Receiver
- FrSky Taranis X9D+ with Soft Case
- RaceKraft 5040 x 3 Bullnose
Included with the RaceBlade kit is the popular Lumenier 4Power power distribution board which can be fitted with an optional Pololu voltage drop-down circuit (to 12v or 5v), a XT60 pig-tail, and the silicone grommet holding method for the pig-tail introduced in the QAV210/180. Like the QAV210/180, the RaceBlade kit enables mounting of small FPV camers such as the Lumenier CM-650 in a fully encased assembly which protects the FPV camera during crashes and enables pointing the FPV camera at a wide variety of viewing angles.
Also included are the new Lumenier Neoprene Landing Pads, which provide a simple, light-weight, crash-proof landing gear option, which also soften the airframe during touch downs.
Lumenier has a wide variety of accessories available for the RaceBlade airframe. These accessories include a QuickSwap power distribution board, high quality carrying case, a super bright RGB LED board, vibration isolation HD camera mount, and more.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 2mm main plate and 4mm removable arms
- Custom aluminum hardware to enable one tool, quick swapping of arms in race pit settings
- Anodized black aluminum screws
- Easy grip anodized spacers
- Lumenier Neoprene Landing Pads
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector and video transmitter as well as a holder for the included XT-60 Lipo pig-tail.
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage step-down (Pololu board not included).
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1300mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases.
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- Airframe: 96g (airframe + hardware), 103g (with PDB).
- AUW: The RaceBlade FPV Quadcopter is flown with an AUW of ~300g depending on motor choice (includes all flight electronics and FPV gear, but without Lipo or HD camera).
- HD Vibration Mount
The RaceBlade FPV Quadcopter does not exhibit any vibration in the on-board FPV camera signal. For pilots that wish to equip their airframe with a Mobius, GoPro or GoPro Session, Lumenier offers a vibration isolation camera mounting kit (sold separately).
- 1x RaceBlade Carbon Fiber airframe
- 4x 4mm Carbon Fiber Arms
- 1x Board camera mount
- 1x 26mm camera mount
- 1x Set of lightweight aluminum screws and hardware including knurled spacers
- 1x Lumenier 4Power Power distribution board + set of 6mm stand-offs
- 1x XT-60 Pig-Tail and silicone grommet
- 4x Neoprene Landing Pads
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap