Most of us have become accustomed to smart chargers with blue monochrome screens and push button operated menu systems that can be a pain to navigate. The SC-608 Smart Charger gets its "smart" from a ARM Cortex M4 CPU. The extra processing power coupled to a 2.4 inch color screen really makes this charger a next generation tool. It has more options, a more intuitive menu system and is smaller than most 150w chargers.
The thing we like most about this charger is its ease of use. The rotary pushbutton knob on the side of the charger allows quick and easy navigation of the various menus, a welcomed change from the push button, cycling menu system.
The charger has a wide input voltage range (9-32v) making it compatible with a wide range of power supplies including the ability to charge from a car battery, transfer energy from a large lipo to a smaller one or even a Nimh pack. The charger protects the supply battery by keeping an eye on the batteries voltage and will stop drawing from it, once it reaches the "minimum input voltage" that you have chosen.
- Input Voltage: DC 9~32V
- Output Voltage: 0~30V
- Charge Current: 0.1~8.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1~3.0A
- Max Charge Capacity: 150W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 5W
- Balancing Current: 500mA/cell
- Balance Cells: 2-6S
- Supported Batt. Type: : LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1∽6S)
- Display: 2.4〃320x240 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0~40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C
- Dimensions: 88x58x21 mm
- Weight: 110g
- Connect power supply, wait for initiation self-check to finish
- Set parameters suitable for your battery through display and shuttle knob
- Enjoy smart and quick charging with SC608.
1 x iSDT SC-608 150W 8A MINI Smart LCD Balance Charger